Your business could help us make a real difference in the local community.
The support of local and national businesses is vital to the running of our foodbank. We’d love your business to help us tackle food poverty on your doorstep. There are lots of ways to get involved, from volunteering with us a team building activity, to sharing your expertise.
- Organise a fundraising event to help make sure that no-one has to go hungry.
- Sponsor or donate equipment to help with the day-to-day running of the foodbank.
- Hold a team building day – volunteer with us and see how many food donations your team can sort and pack for people in crisis.
- Ask your staff to share their workplace skills with our volunteers to make us more effective.
- Run a food drive at your offices.
If your company shares our belief that no-one should go hungry in our local area, we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about getting involved please contact us.
Thank you to:
Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council – for all kinds of assistance behind the scenes, as well as the provision of a workshop venue for the storage of donated food!
S & L Recruitment – Collected £500 for Hinckley Foodbank at Hinckley’s Christmas Lights switch-on.
Hinckley Round Table 129 – For a £500 donation.
Hinckley & Burbage Lions Club – For a £400 donation.
Barwell & Earl Shilton Lions Club